Develop and Deploy your First Smart Contract on Astar/Shiden EVM
In this tutorial, you will learn how to develop and deploy a smart contract on Astar/Shiden EVM.
This tutorial is aimed at those who have never touched Astar/Shiden EVM before, and want to get basic, but comprehensive, understanding of deploying smart contract on Astar/Shiden EVM.
This tutorial should take about 30 minutes, after which you will officially be a dApp developer! To complete this tutorial, you will need:
- basic knowledge of Solidity and Polkadot;
- familiarity with software development tools and CLIs;
- basic knowledge about MetaMask;
- access to Discord, Remix, and Polkadot.js Apps portal.
What you will do in this Tutorial:
- Learn about Shiden and Shibuya.
- Run an Astar collator as a local standalone node.
- Please check Build Environment chapter
- Configure MetaMask.
- Deploy a smart contract on your local network.
- Obtain some test tokens from the faucet.
- Deploy a smart contract on Shibuya, a test network of Shiden.
- Deploy a smart contract on Shiden.