Astar is the largest smart contract platform in the Polkadot ecosystem, supporting both Wasm and EVM. While providing native access to the Polkadot ecosystem through it's parachain slot, Astar also has bridges into other major ecosystems, including Ethereum, BSC, Cosmos, Polygon, and more. Through the #Build2Earn program, Astar offers a basic income to dApps through inflation, and provides direct funding to projects through the Astar Incubation Program.
Overview of Docs
- Quick Start gives you the resources you need to get started. testing, deploying, and interacting with smart contracts on the network.
- EVM dives deeper into EVM on Astar and explains how EVM contracts can interact with other non-EVM modules through precompiles.
- WASM provides an overview of the WASM stack on Astar, WASM contract frameworks, and Swanky Suite.
- Nodes explains how to run full nodes, collators, indexers, and everything you need to know related to infrastructure.
- XCM explains how XCM is used in Astar and how developers can use it to interact with the rest of the Polkadot network.
- Integrations provide relevant information about the wallets, indexers, and oracles that are integrated with the network.